The Stump Is Winning

Grrrr!
Photobucket
A mass of rubbery roots that have been difficult to remove.  I can't really get the shovel into the ground.  I took out my frustration on the rest of the Cercis trees.   Looks okay with one Cercis tree left, actually.  Huh.  
Photobucket
Buh-bye!
Photobucket
I think the house looks better without the trees.  Can you believe a licensed Landscape Architect placed those trees?  Well, I guess you can.  "Before":
Photobucket
We miss the shade, but not the trees.  I don't much enjoy direct sunlight in June.  It's intense.  Look at the colors of things--the  sky, the shadows, orange.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Anyway, the stump, now stumps, won't win for long. Jesus is going to get them out for me. Jesus, my mow-blow guy.

Comments

  1. We recently took out two apple trees that succumbed to fireblight, so I know how you feel :(. Those trees did look strange in front of your house.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Always interested in your thoughts.

Any comments containing a link to a commercial site with the intent to promote that site will be deleted. Thank you for your understanding on this matter.